Eleven. Nursing a sore throat so I took the morning off.
2.If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be?
3. Gold or silver?
4. What was the last film you saw?
5. What is your favorite TV show(s)?
Buffy. University Challenge. Mastermind. Have I Got News For You.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Two cups of coffee made on milk. I would normally try to make time for for a poached egg on buttered toast as well.
7. Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with?
Anyone with a gun.
8. What/Who inspires you?
Lofty political ideals, and the people who profess them!
9. What is your middle name?
10. Beach, city or country?
All three, though mostly city.
11. Favorite ice cream?
Mint Choc Chip.
12. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?
13. Favorite color??
14. What kind of car do you drive?
15. Favorite sandwich?
Salmon and mozzarella
16. What characteristics do you despise?
17. Favorite flower?
What’s a flower?
18. If you could go anywhere in the world on a vacation, where would it be?
Torn between Central Asia and the Pacific islands…
19. What color is your bathrobe?
20. Favorite brand of clothing??
I have no idea what clothes I am wearing!
21. Where would you like to retire?
22. Favorite day of the week?
23. What did you do on your last birthday?
Went out for dinner with my wife and some colleagues
25. Favorite sport to watch?
Soccer (but only world cup)
26. What fabric detergent do you use?
Am ashamed to say that I don’t do the laundry…
27. Coke or Pepsi?
29. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
30. What is your shoe size?
42 and a half (European)
31. Do you have any pets?
There are some feral cats that sometimes get fed out of our household budget…
32. Favorite alcohol and drink?
Guinness; Irish whiskey
33. Favorite kind of vacation?
Cultural and historical rather than sunshiney beach.
Yes, as long as I’m indoors
35. Freelance or 9-5?
If this is about my current status, then it’s 9.30-6.30, though of course the hours tend to be longer and there are a lot of weekends. As for the future, I think I prefer to work for other people than work for myself.