Books, politics, languages and life
- Fri, 12:56: RT @TheLocalFrance: After spotting this sign in his local café, @john_lichfield muses on the French code of manners, and who is most likely…
- Fri, 15:30: Along the Dijle with Bo – a guided tour of historic Leuven, four years ago https://t.co/bhe8ClWqEo
- Fri, 16:05: RT @DrKatyBarnett: @DrMCastan @juliettemm Someone (who knows me well) sent me this yesterday. Coffee is important. And sometimes it gets…
- Fri, 17:11: Among the Believers https://t.co/Yfc2OlP51f Lovely piece on identity, growing in Utah without being Mormon.
- Fri, 18:12: Friday reading https://t.co/uLbGLuzNuk
- Fri, 18:50: January 2013 books https://t.co/C6ckLFnYJA
- Fri, 20:48: Hugo Book Club Blog: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bombastic Ego https://t.co/pEdp9Z3HjS How Harlan Ellison lost the 1965 Hugo for Best Dramatic Presentation.
- Sat, 10:40: RT @purves_peter: @nwbrux @thejimsmith I haven’t, but I will look it out.
- Sat, 10:45: Denmark is first in EU to lift all coronavirus restrictions https://t.co/7VpDOuducg And good luck to them! Though I think Belgium cannot be far from making the same decision.