Books, politics, languages and life
- Wed, 12:56: So which European city was partly occupied by Japanese forces for almost five years in the 20th century?
- Wed, 16:05: RT @anneapplebaum: I mean, who could have predicted there would be so many costs and so few benefits to leaving the world’s most integrated…
- Wed, 18:27: The Idiot Brain: A Neuroscientist Explains What Your Head is Really Up To, by Dean Burnett https://t.co/DQzxFRZhOj
- Wed, 19:10: August 2014 books https://t.co/Wq8TXL0WtB
- Wed, 19:56: RT @archivetvmus71: The first episode of The Hitch-Hiker’s Guide to the Galaxy was originally broadcast on this day in 1981. https://t.co/s…
- Thu, 00:06: The answer is Constantinople (now İstanbul), 1918-23; kudos to @TonyKeen46, @peterjbirks, @alanrmb & @IanMoore3000. See attached org chart from NB Criss, Istanbul under Allied Occupation 1918-1923. https://t.co/mBeeBNjWo2 https://t.co/2wBaEEXl6R